My dear friend Paige tagged me!! :)
4 Honest Things
4 Shows I watch:
- The Voice
- CSI Miami
- Modern Family
-Anything on HGTV (House Hunters, Property Virgins, etc.)
- CSI Miami
- Modern Family
-Anything on HGTV (House Hunters, Property Virgins, etc.)
4 Things I am Passionate About:
-My Husband
- My Family
- The Gospel
- Getting Done with school
- My Family
- The Gospel
- Getting Done with school
4 Phrases I use a lot:
-Do you remember... (this drives Matt crazy because he remembers most everything...)
- Anyways...
- Anyways...
- I Love You!
- Dang It!
- Dang It!
4 Things I have Learned From the Past:
- If you are patient, the best is yet to come!!
- My husband loves and supports me NO MATTER WHAT!!
- Family is one of THE MOST important things in life!!
- Things Work Out! It isn't as bad as we sometimes think it is. Everything will be ok!
- My husband loves and supports me NO MATTER WHAT!!
- Family is one of THE MOST important things in life!!
- Things Work Out! It isn't as bad as we sometimes think it is. Everything will be ok!
4 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Laundry
- Went to the gym
- Went grocery shopping
- Made Carne Asada Tacos for dinner! YUM!
- Went to the gym
- Went grocery shopping
- Made Carne Asada Tacos for dinner! YUM!
4 Places I would Like to Visit:
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL (we went about a year ago, but I would LOVE to go back again)
- New York City
- England
- Cozumel, Mexico (GORGEOUS Beaches!!)
- New York City
- England
- Cozumel, Mexico (GORGEOUS Beaches!!)
4 Things I am Looking Forward to:
- SUMMER!!
- Warm and dry days so we can go out and play tennis more
- The first part of 2012
- Robbie and Cara.... :) (my sister and boyfriend)
- Warm and dry days so we can go out and play tennis more
- The first part of 2012
- Robbie and Cara.... :) (my sister and boyfriend)
4 Things I Love about Spring:
- The flowers beginning to blossom!
- Sometimes being able to wear summer clothes
- It begins to stay lighter longer at nights
- The birds begin to chirp again in the mornings
- Sometimes being able to wear summer clothes
- It begins to stay lighter longer at nights
- The birds begin to chirp again in the mornings
I tag... Shandi Hatfield, Kami Blake, Val Murphy, Stephanie Busey, Chalise Gaudio, and anyone else who would like to do this!! :)


2 comments:
LOVE IT!! :) Thanks for playing! I miss you LOTS!! And I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF US!! hahahahahahaha
Thanks for tagging me Crys! I was wondering what I could blog about while I was sitting here bored on the couch! haha I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment