Needless to say, I am a little (try 5 months) behind on blogging. My apologies. It is crazy to look back to December and see how much our lives have changed. Ok, not a whole lot has changed, but a few things have. We are still more in love than ever, probably the most in love and close we have ever been. We are learning to treat our trials as blessings and move forward in life. We are both still in school (yes, even in the summer) but the end is near!! We have also had a lot of time to spend with our family the last month or so. It has been so much fun to be around them and share in the joys that they have. The most recent event was Josh and Lindsey's wedding. They were married in Sandy and it was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. Immediately following they had their reception with dancing, a live band, and YUMMY treats! We are so happy for them and wish them all the happiness in the WORLD!! (more pictures to come)

For Easter weekend, my family came to our house and we colored eggs, went to dinner, watched Rio, and went to a Bees game! We had a lot of fun!

My little brother, Jerry, is graduating High School this year (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??) so I took some pictures for him and made an announcement. I am so proud of him. He has gone through so much, but he is so strong and mature!! Congratulations Jerry!! We love you so much!!


My sister, Cara, also just graduated from Snow College. She is awesome and worked really hard for this! I am so proud of her, and so happy she attended Snow College. We were able to attend her graduation, but had to leave early so I didn't get any pictures..
Max is still our little kid/entreprenuer. He is up to about 40 children now.... and he's only 2 years old! WOW!! Maybe once he hits 50 kids, we will think about having a baby of our own. haha His biggest litter so far has been 9 puppies!! CRAZY!! This is a picture of a few puppies from one of his litters. Aren't they adorable??

That is a small updated of what has been going on in our lives. We are grateful for the love and support we continually receive from both of our families. We are looking forward to this summer. We have been out playing a lot of tennis together and enjoying the FINALLY warm weather. We are hoping to plan a trip to San Diego this summer as well as a trip to Calf Creek!!

For Easter weekend, my family came to our house and we colored eggs, went to dinner, watched Rio, and went to a Bees game! We had a lot of fun!

My little brother, Jerry, is graduating High School this year (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??) so I took some pictures for him and made an announcement. I am so proud of him. He has gone through so much, but he is so strong and mature!! Congratulations Jerry!! We love you so much!!


My sister, Cara, also just graduated from Snow College. She is awesome and worked really hard for this! I am so proud of her, and so happy she attended Snow College. We were able to attend her graduation, but had to leave early so I didn't get any pictures..
Max is still our little kid/entreprenuer. He is up to about 40 children now.... and he's only 2 years old! WOW!! Maybe once he hits 50 kids, we will think about having a baby of our own. haha His biggest litter so far has been 9 puppies!! CRAZY!! This is a picture of a few puppies from one of his litters. Aren't they adorable??

That is a small updated of what has been going on in our lives. We are grateful for the love and support we continually receive from both of our families. We are looking forward to this summer. We have been out playing a lot of tennis together and enjoying the FINALLY warm weather. We are hoping to plan a trip to San Diego this summer as well as a trip to Calf Creek!!

2 comments:
Its about time!! ;) I missed your updates!! I need to come see you guys sometime! I am glad everything is going well! You guys are so great!
I miss you guys! Max's puppies are so cute :) I can't believe that Cara and Jerry are both graduating! How exciting!
Post a Comment