Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We ventured to Richfield for Christmas this year, and actually had a few days to spend down there for our Christmas Break from work! It was such a wonderful time! This Christmas was the first in a long time that ALL off Matt's family was home for Christmas. It was such a fun time playing lots of games, enjoying a few home videos of the Thomas Kids when we were younger, and spending all our time with our families!! :)
Here is some of the family after Santa Claus came and visited Christmas Eve. The kids were SOO excited that he would come all the way from the North Pole just to see them before his busy night!!
My Dad Christmas morning. All of us decided to get him a computer this year!!
Christmas morning at my Dad's House!!
Max wearing Kaiyo's Kansas City Cheifs Jersey he got for Christmas.
I can't believe this year is coming to an end already! It seems just like yesterday Matt and I were toasting to a New 2010 Year and setting tons of Resolutions. This year has been nothing short of AMAZING! Our family has received so many blessings!! When I look back at this year I see that it has been the hard times that I have been made stronger and learned the most. I am grateful for those hard times and the things I have been able to learn! I am excited for a new year! A fresh start!
Have a very Happy New Year!!

No comments: