I love the holiday season!! It gives me time to reflect on what I am most greatful for and spend a lot of time with family! This year for Thanksgiving we again ventured down to Richfield to spend time with our families. We did so many fun things!!
-- Met up with some of my BEST friends
-- Took Bean Family Pictures in the FREEZING cold
-- Went Bowling for Matt's early birthday party
-- Went shooting Thanksgiving morning
-- Had Thanksgiving Dinner at the Bean Home
What a wonderful Thankgiving we had!! We love spending time with our family!!
Matthew also turned 25 a few days ago!!! We had a wonderful day to celebrate. We took the day off work, went shopping, went out to eat, and went to the Jazz game. We got really awesome seats (center court, 7 rows from the floor) and they also got a win, so that was a plus!
Happy Birthday to my Sweet Husband! I am so lucky to have him! He is such a huge blessing in my life!!
We are headed to Kansas City, MO tomorrow with my dad and brother to visit my family and attend a Kansas City Chiefs game. It will be a very fun trip!
Happy Holidays!! :)



2 comments:
It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff :) Happy birthday to Matt! Have fun in Missouri :) We'll have to get together when you guys get back!
I love Thanksgiving too! Looks like you guys had a great Holiday! :)
Post a Comment