Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Message


Due to some of the things that have happened to our family recently, my sweet mother-in-law recommended I read The Message by Lance Richardson. I realize I am a little behind the times and it is an older story, however, I read it in about a days time. I couldn't put it down. The story was so touching and real. It really brings into perspective the meaning of this life and about our life after death. I experienced such a peace that came from reading it. I recommend it to all who can find just a little time to read it if you haven't! It is just an amazing story!

2 comments:

The Busey Family said...

I LOVE this book. I acutally dated Brock who is one of the sons. I have met the entire family and they are just so awesome. I am going to read this again. It might bring me some peace with the loss of my baby. It is just a great book and it brings a new light to the gospel and our lives. Brock was such a great guy. He was special in every sense of the word. He was very spiritual and this story is so touching. I am glad that you read it. There are some other books by him too if you get a chance to read them.

The Busey Family said...

and I spelled actually wrong...sorry :)