Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dads

Today is a special day for me. It is a day we honor our fathers, and mine is someone very special to me! My dad is someone I look up to so much! He has endured so much the last little while, but he still continues to go on with his life and keep positive! My dad is loving, positive, happy, upbeat, and an example. He has taught me many good lessons in my lifetime. He knows everything you need to know about anything! He even taught Matt how to be a plumber, and my dad is a self-taught plumber! I could rattle on and on about how amazing he is, but i will refrain. All i know is i am truely 100% grateful for him in my life! Through everything he has gone through, he has stayed so strong and confident things will work out for the best!

(this is my father trying on Matt's basketball shorts!!) hahahaha


I love you, Dad!



I also have a dad-in-law who is amazing! I can tell how amazing of a father he is by the way Matt patterns his own life after him. He is such a wise man. He also knows everything, it seems, and is so concerned with our well being. He is so calm and patient. I am glad I married his son, as I see his good qualities in Matt!


Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Jennica said...

thanks so much crys!!! how are you guys doing??