We got a new car a few months back, and Matt definitely loves it! (im still not the biggest fan because it is a manual, and i struggle with manual) But the gas mileage for our commute is awesome!
We also put in new carpet and granite countertops right after we got home from our cruise! We LOVE the changes that we made to our home. It makes it feel so much like our own even more. I don't have any before pictures, but here are a few of the after pictures! (i can't find any of our carpet right now!)
We took a Bean family vacation down to Zion's to hike the Narrows and spend some time together. It was a blast!! I am not huge into hiking, as i would rather be at the lake, but to my suprise i really enjoyed it! We were able go shopping, lots of swimming, do a full day of hiking, and celebrate Mom's birthday!
We then ventured to Richfield for the wonderful 4th of July celebrations there! It was my sister in law, Megan's, 16th Birthday! We attended the parade, celebrated birthdays, and spent time wth family!
Update on Max:::
He is still our fun loving little pet! We adore him and he is so hillarious! Since the last update, he has actually had 4 different girl friends. He is producing a lot of children and loving it im sure! He had his first experience swimming about a week ago and hated it!
We have been staying pretty busy, as i noted before. We are loving our summer and spending as much time as we can with our family! We have also had a chance to spend a little more time with the cutest kids ever and play many games of Monopoly! (....check out the size of that snow cone Matt is eating!!)
This coming sunday will be our 2 year anniversary! Crazy!! Matt has suprised me with a few night stay in Salt Lake to celebrate! We have seriously been SOO blessed since we have been married!
Things I LOVE about being married to My Hubbie..
:: Falling asleep holding hands
;; Our annoying tickle fights right when we are going to bed
;; Matt's adorable laugh when he laughs really hard
;; His Smile
;; Treating me good even when i may not deserve it
;; Supporting my ice cream craving
:: His concern for a good future for his family
I will stop with the mushy here! I am so lucky to be married to someone so smart and loving! He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. I could not ask for ANYTHING better! He completes me in more ways than i could even imagine, and has been there for me through a lot of hard and good times!! Thank you Honey for being my best friend! I can't wait to see what our future has in store for us!
I Love You!
I will stop with the mushy here! I am so lucky to be married to someone so smart and loving! He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. I could not ask for ANYTHING better! He completes me in more ways than i could even imagine, and has been there for me through a lot of hard and good times!! Thank you Honey for being my best friend! I can't wait to see what our future has in store for us!
I Love You!









5 comments:
How cute.. I can't believe it's been almost two years! Time sure does fly. I'm glad you finally posted:)
I'm glad you guys are doing so well :) We need to come visit you guys and max- the little player. 4 girlfriends! That is getting out of control! Love you guys :)
CUTE!!! I cant wait to see you two!! Thanks for all of your love and support! Love and miss ya!!!
I love the blog! so cute! i can't believe that it has been two years! Phil and i are coming up on our first! So exciting! i am so happy that you guys are doing so good! you seem so happy crys! you totally deserve it! We still need to get together sometime soon! i would love to catch up and see you guys! keep posting its fun to read! and happy late birthday by the way!
Em
Wowsers, looks like you've been having lots of fun! Lots of birthdays in July for the Bean family :) Matt's a great guy and I think he's pretty lucky to have you too, you guys are so cute together. Your house is looking great by the way!
Post a Comment