Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Latest!

I am so happy it is Summertime!! Even though we have had a lot of rainy days lately, I still love that it is getting warm and I can go layout in my backyard and catch some rays! Things are still the same with us! Matt is working as a manager at ModusLink and I am still doing the cell phone thing with Verizon Wireless. I just reached my 2 year mark of working there, which means I will have been married for 2 years in August as well... CRAZY!! Time goes by so fast!!


We had the opportunity to go to Richfield to see Dave graduate high school! We are so proud of him! The fridge at the Bean's house was FULL, and i am talking FULLL, of certificates and awards and achievements and accomplishments. Among those he also received the Manhood award from the High School. He is such a good kid! So driven toward success! We can't wait for him to return home from the Church History Trip and hear all about his experiences there!






We recently (well about a month ago) returned from our cruise!! We had an absolute blast! We went on Royal Carribean and stopped at Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. The only thing that went wrong was our camera got STOLEN! Can you believe that?? How could someone do that!! I am still so sick about it!! So needless to say i have little pictures from our AWESOME vacation. However, we did come home with so many memories! We drove around Matt's mission for a full day and visited the mission home, some of the places he lived, and even the branch that he served in. What a blast that was, Matt was just loving it. We would drive somewhere and stop and he would just tell me about all these experiences he had there! It was so much fun to listen to the stories he would tell. We also stopped by a few places he LOVED eating at while he was there. They were actually really good!




This little Hoagie place was WAY good!!!! They give you so much sandwich meat and fillings its crazy!!




El Gallo Pinto. This was a cuban restaurant and it was actually really yummy too!! That rectangle is fried cheese and the things sitting next to those are grilled bananas! Wierd food, but pretty good!! haha



We loved our cruise. We had nothing to worry about, and people took care and served us. It was great! We LOVED LOVED LOVED Cozumel, Mexico and hope to go back soon! It is true that water can actually be a beautiful light blue color and beaches can be white sand! We did some snorkeling as well and we TOUCHED fish as they would swim right up next to us and LICKED a stingray! hahaha We are crazy! Our vacation was AWESOME!


My little sister, Cara, just turned 19!!! Isn't that crazy?? She is truely one of my best friends! I love her so much! She is definitely my example and someone i look up to! She knows everything like which paint colors would look the best, which shirt is the cutest, and she is adorable!! Happy B-day Car!





Crazy that June is halfway over already! Time seriously flies by! We have some fun stuff planned for my, Mom Bean's, and Megan's birthday and, of course, Richfield 4th of July Celebrations!! This week we get to go to Scout Day Camp with our boys. We are pretty excited about this! We also have a family reunion coming up and our Anniversary!! :) I hope everyone's summer is treating them VERY well!!

5 comments:

Shandi said...

Yay for an update! I'm so sad you're camera got stolen :( It sounds like you guys had a way fun trip! I think I need a vacation :)

Jessica said...

What a fun trip! That food looks SO good. And yes, slightly weird. :] Joe would LOVE to go back to his mission. He still talks about it all the time.

Kiana Don said...

YAY FOR THE UPDATE! But so sucky that your camera got stolen! I would cry...well I wouldn't b/c I have a crappy camera haha. I love that you are so busy, but still so much in love! I love it, and I love you :)

Val Murphy said...

That's so great you two got to get away on that cruise. I am just a teency bit jealous :) That stinks about your camera though...I don't understand how someone could live with themselves after stealing something like that. But you are right...no one can steal the memories and those are the best part! Love ya guys!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

WOW! I didn't even recognize Cara! She is so pretty! I guess I haven't seen her in like OVER 5 years, but she sounds like such a good friend/sister. Don't you love those?! Sisters are perfect best friends because they will always be there-literally and no matter how big the fight or arguement you're still friends the next day! I love the update! You guys have been real busy! I'm jealous!