Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update!

Wow... It has been forever since I have made the time to update! We are still here and doing well! Matt is getting ready to finish up the semester and we are getting more and more excited for our CRUISE and to go back to Matt's Mission!! We have everything ready, we just have two weeks left!


We have also been doing a little bit of renovation to our home as well. We replaced the carpet about 2 weeks ago, and we are putting granite countertops in when we get back from our cruise! (pictures to come!)

Max lost his virginity.... It was probably the easiest money Matt and I have ever made. It was a win-win situation for both us and Max!! We are just waiting for his puppies to arrive in about another 2-3 weeks!! If anyone would like a pure bred Shih Tzu, let me know and I will let you know the price!



I also had the opportunity to take a few fun pictures of my brother-in-law David for his Graduation Announcement! He is so cute and very photogenic! I am by no means a professional, but I enjoy it! Here are just a few of the pictures we took!





I am loving this WARM weather and can't wait for HOTT weather when we go to the East Coast! I will definitely be updating once we get home!!

3 comments:

Kiana Don said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! And I'm cracking up at Max and the losing of his v-card. You are so funny! I miss and love you!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Aww poor Max ha! You did so good with those pics! I LOVE the last one!! It wasn't taken down in Richfield was it? Where was it taken? It so cute!

Val Murphy said...

That's going to be so fun going back to Matt's mission. I loved going back with Tyson to his. (Ours wasn't on a cruise though, which will probably make your trip double the fun)! Love the pictures of Dave, awesome job!