Wow! That looks really fun. Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Travel, travel, as much as you can before you are both tied down to jobs and the babies start arriving. You guys are so cute together. Hope 2030 is full of great things and lot of fun adventures for you two. Love, Jacque in Pensacola
"I know your lives are busy. I know that you have much to do. But I make you a promise that if you will go to the house of the Lord, you will be blessed; life will be better for you." -Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
wow! that looks so dreamy and i'm entirely jealous! hope your life is good. i miss you!
Wow! That looks really fun. Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Travel, travel, as much as you can before you are both tied down to jobs and the babies start arriving. You guys are so cute together. Hope 2030 is full of great things and lot of fun adventures for you two.
Love, Jacque in Pensacola
Yeah, that was 2010!
Jacque
Post a Comment