Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

I love when we get to be with family! I seriously love the fun and love they bring into our lives! We are not way far from Richfield, but it seems like we don't get down there near enough! We were able to be there for Christmas! Christmas was different this year, but WAY FUN!! I think Matt and I were way to spoiled by my dad and and his parents! The nice thing about both being from the same place is we can be with both families on holidays! It makes it so much more convenient and fun! We stayed Christmas Eve night at my dad's house and got up that morning at around 8:00 to have breakfast and open gifts! Then we ventured over to Bean's and stayed there a while! Our trip was cut short because i had to work the day after Christmas, but we still had so much fun!









"Us" seeing Santa on Christmas Eve



Matt and his NEW Amazon Kindle which he LOVES! Ladies, if you are looking to get your husband a gift for that special occasion and can't decide what to get him... get him the Amazon Kindle. It can be purchased at amazon.com!!



Cara and Jerry Christmas Morning



Dad and his NEW spiderman T-shirt that Kaiyo gave him for Christmas!



Kaiyo and Maxer Raxer!




Cara and her NEW ski coat from dad! Oh, and you see that snuggie in the background?? I got that and i freaking love it!! :)



On New Years Eve we went and ate at PF Changs (which is AMAZING by the way) with a few of our friends and then we went over the the Langholf's house to play games and ring in the NEW YEAR!! (didn't have a camera so no pictures) We are so excited for another year, but at the same time sad to see this last year go! We accomplished so many goals we had set together and we feel very blessed! Obviously this year brought many trials and tough times, but we seemed to help each other through our struggles and i think we are so much closer because of them. I am greatful i had the opportunity to grow and continue to learn how to become a better person.

I just love the beginning of the New Year! Can you believe it is 2010?? I have realistic resolutions set and i just know this year is going to be a GREAT year! We have so many fun things planned already like Matt and I going back to visit his Mission (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) that we can barely wait!

We wish you all a very HAPPY New Year with many wonderful things awaiting you!

1 comment:

shandi said...

Yay for the new year! I got a snuggie too and it's the best! Let's get together again soon. It was so fun to see you guys the other week :)