We upgraded to a KING size bed and absolutely LOVE the change! If you have not yet upgraded to a king size bed and you sleep with a crazy sleeper (like i do), then i highly recommend the upgrade! It will only make your nights more comfortable!
Conference was amazing as always! So many good uplifting talks! Just gives me a new motivation and optimism for my everyday life! It was also fun to have a big conference family dinner with all of Matt's Dad's side of the family! We will definitely miss Ron and Jacque when they move at the end of this month!
Yesterday after dinner, Matt and I went driving around BEAUTIFUL Spanish Fork to look at all the leaves changing and decided to take a family picture! ha, with Max included this time!
Matt and I have been called to serve as the WOLF DEN LEADERS for our ward! We are way excited!! It will be our first calling together and with little kids even! haha We can barely wait to get started! We will definitely post pictures of all of our fun scouting adventures!!
We are looking forward to Megan dominating in State Volleyball in the next few weeks and also for the holiday season! I can barely wait to start playing Christmas music... Crazy, I know!

5 comments:
Love it. Love the layout. Love the family picture. Love the paint on the walls. Love the Beans :) Where did you get your background?
Your blog is so cute! I love it and the new picture of your and your little family. So fun! I am so happy that you have a house. Someday we will too. What a feeling that must be! You are so cute!
Wolf Den Leaders huh? That will be fun :) Your house is so cute and I love your family picture! Isn't life so much better with a dog in the fam?
Wow! You guys look like you've been busy! We need to come down and visit sometime and see your cute new house :) sorry we've been bad friends lately. I hope we can see you guys soon,
-Shandi
Sounds like a fun new calling! I really like the new family picture :)
Post a Comment