Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whew!!!!

Here we go......

It has been FOREVER since i could find the time to update my blog!! What do you expect, a lot has been going on!!! ha

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (08/08/09)
Wow, its already been a year since we have been married? It is so crazy how fast time really goes!! Its so wonderful to look back over the year and see how much i have learned from being married and how much our lives have been blessed! I would have never imagined we would have purchased a home in our first year of marriage!


For our Anniversary we went and spent a night at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was SO FUN!! The room we stayed in was called Vegas Nights. It was a HUGE room! They gave us cheesecake, sparkling apple cider, free movies, free breakfast in the morning, and free rootbeer floats. It was a wonderful way to relax and celebrate an amazing year together!! Here are some picture that we took of our room!!





We were also able to go to the Logan temple. I had never been there so that was a good experience also!! I have learned so many things this last year of being married! Married life is seriously one of the best things life has to offer you!! I think the major thing i have learned this past year is that i am on a team now, THE BEAN TEAM :), and if we don't work together, nothing will get accomplished! I have a husband who loves me more than anything else, and i love him! Here is to the rest of Eternity!!! Love ya Hun!!



OUR NEW HOME (08/12/09)


As most of you know, we FINALLY closed on our home! We were so happy and relieved when we went to the title company to sign all of our papers and walk away with the keys! We closed and moved all in one day! Whew, what a day it was! It really wasn't that bad moving, it only took us 2 hours to load all our stuff up in Orem, move it all to Spanish Fork, and unload it in our new house. Thank you to all the help we had! We seriously could not have done it without you!! It took us all that day, into the night, and all the next day to clean and get everything put away.... but i am glad we just buckled down and got it done!! We just have a few more pictures to hang, and I have to start saving my pretty pennies to be able to decorate and paint more like i want it!! Here are some pictures of what our new home looks like! It is a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom and about 1500 square feet. (sorry for the mess in some of these pictures)








We love our new house! We love the room that we now have, our neighbors, our new ward, and our monthly payments on our mortgage! :) We are truely blessed to have been able to buy a house at such an early stage in our life, but we know it is where we are supposed to be! We love Spanish Fork and the "small town" feel it has. We hope that all of you will have a chance to come see it and let us have you over for dinner! I have grown to have this new love of cooking!! I love my kitchen and wish i could just spend all day making good meals! So please.... If you have ANY good recipes you have made lately please either leave them for me in a comment or email them to me crysanybean@gmail.com!!!

OUR NEW ADDITION (08/21/09)

This is Max.
He is our new bundle of JOY! Some people can't believe we got a dog, some days we can't really believe it either! ha ha but he is a really good dog! He is a 6 month old male shih tzu. He is so fun to have around and interact with! Sometimes I think Matt is more crazy about him than I am, hahaha but it is so fun to watch them play together! We love him!!
Whew.... What a post!!! I am so glad we finally got settled in and now we are just waiting for school to start for Matt on MOnday!! We had such a fun summer and took so many fun vacations!! Gee.... i can't wait until next summer already!! haha We really do hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Karli Barney said...

Yay! Your house is awesome! I love it! Congrats on the new dog too! My parents have a shitzu (I don't know how to spell it) But they absolutely adore her and so do I! Such fun dogs! Glad to hear everything is going well for you! And congrats on one year!

shandi said...

You're house looks so cute! i want to come for a visit. And cute little maxy- he's just adorable. I hope that everything is going great for you guys!

Val Murphy said...

The new house looks great! Congrats on that, and on your first anniversary. Love your new puppy's name too! :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Hey I've looked at this a few times but never commented but I obvisouly love it or I wouldnt keep looking at it! Your house is BeAuTifUl!! Don't you love having your OWN place? We'll have to stop by sometime and see it in real life since we live like 10 minutes away (Payson) And Maxy's cute, Ty LOVES shitzus, he grew up with em.