We spent a few days down there and took some time off work and it was a much needed break from our crazy life!! We took a day, while we were down there, with my dad, Kaiyo, Cara, and Dave and went out to Salina Pond and went fishing! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures that we took that day!! They somewhat speak for themselves on how the day went!
We caught a few fish and went home and cooked 'em up!! They were way good and it was such a great trip!! It was so good to be with family and close friends and just take some time to relax!
My dearest sister and best friend Cara has decided to come live with us for a few months and work at Matt's work for a few months to make some money before she goes to Snow College! We are excited to have her here for a while!!
Lastly, i would just like to give a SHOUT-OUT to the wonderful fathers in my life! (a week late i know!) My dad is truely one of my best friends! He is so loving and respectful to everyone! He has taught me so much in my life! He is such a strong individual and i admire him! My new dad is nothing less than amazing either! I see where my husband gets his intelligence and kindness. My Father-in-law is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I am so blessed to have such amazing family! Happy Fathers Day Dads!! We love you both so much!
We are looking forward to heading down to Richfield for the 4th of July! We get to see our family again and celebrate my 21st Birthday?!?!?! Wahoo! :) Happy 4th!!!

5 comments:
I LOVE summer too! It was good to see you guys last week, hopefully we will see you more often. We should go out to dinner sometime! We love food!
Wow! I have sucked at commenting! So sorry! But it looks like you live a grand life Ms. Crysany! You are so great and I miss you so much! Keep the posts coming!
Hey guys! We are bummed we keep missing you guys at grandma beans every week. I'm pretty sure we are going there this week so hopefully we will see you! Max turns one on Thursday...tomorrow....we are probably going to do ice cream and cake if you wanna have some feel free to drop by our place (584 S 980 W...theres a pavillion there, you'll see it) but yeah. We haven't set the time in stone yet, but we are planning on 7...if it changes I'll let you know! Love you guys!
I forgot to tell you we live in pleasant grove...its for sure at 7. Don't feel bad if you guys have work or anything. :)
it looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things! thanks for keeping me updated. we really should plan on getting together soon. it's been far too long :)
Post a Comment