Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cara's Graduation

Well, we were able to take a day off work and make our way down to Richfield for Cara's High School Graduation! I really can not believe she is graduated from high school! It seems like yesterday she was going in as a freshman, but we are SO proud of her! She is such a good example and beautiful young lady!


After graduation was over we had an outstanding barbque/Cara's 18th Birthday party with my family and the Bean's! It was so enjoyable and we ate SO MUCH! I can't believe she will be 18 in two days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on June 2) CARA!! After we barbqued my dad and Matt worked on Matts car for a while putting in a new headlight so it could look better and things like that, then we just sat around and talked! I love talking with my dad! He is such a good person! Cara left the next morning on the Church History Trip and will be gone for two and a half weeks, but she will have so much fun!
We are STILL house shopping and trying to find something we LOVE! We may have found something, but we aren't sure yet! This is such a big decision, and we are learning all we can so we can make the right decision! We will keep you posted!
I love Summertime! It always bring new optimism and hope to me. Some of the things that have brought me new life this summertime is...
- falling asleep holding hands
- eating ice cream late at night
- going to SNOWIE and getting a slushie!
- making pasta salad
- shaving my legs
- sleeping in clean sheets
I love when the weather starts warming up because I always find new things to keep me going and happy! We have some fun summer plans, so more to come on those as they approach!

2 comments:

The Busey Family said...

I cannot believe that your sister is graduated. That is nuts. I feel really old. Don't you? How are things going for you guys? Any luck with the house hunting?

The Wintertons said...

Hey... I like those things too! :) Glad to hear you're doing good!