Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shandi's Married!!!

May has been such a fun month so far!! The biggest highlight so far was Shandi's Wedding! She was my roommate for 2 years and Greg and Shandi are our best friends!! We are so happy for them! I was able to help Shandi's mom and aunt throw Shandi a shower. We were able to go through the temple with them to recieve their endowments and we were also able to attend their sealing in the Manti Temple and reception!! They looked so happy and Shandi looked amazing!! Thank you for letting us share your special day with you Shandi and Greg!!!




We also had the chance to watch Megan play some volleyball, and they won the Championship game!! Good Job Megan!! She is such an amazing ball player!


American Idol was a let down when Allison got voted off, but it is ok because this weeks finale will be so fun to watch! We kinda think Adam will win because he is amazing, but we REALLY like Kris too!! The newest thing we are excited for is the new TV show WIPEOUT! ha the season premier is next week!


Our lives are not very eventful right now! Just working and taking the summer off of school! We are hoping to take a few vacations this summer like boating with my family, stay at the anniversary inn for our anniversary, calf creek campout with Matt's family, and just taking some time off work to have a break!! Cara is graduating next week, and im so happy for her! We will be heading down to Richfield for her Graduation!
I have this new recipe my wonderful mother-in-law shared with me and we LOVE it!!!!! I want to share it with you so you can try it! It is SO EASY and YUMMY!!!
Tator Tot Casserole
1 bag of Tator Tots
1 pound of hamburger (browned)
1 can of mushroom soup
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
corn (optional)
Cook hamburger until completely brown. Add in your two cans of soup and mix together. I put these ingredients into a 9x9 pan and layer in tator tots and also top the casserole with tator tots. Put in oven on 350 degrees until tator tots have started to brown on top. Pull out and eat..... we normally put ketchup on the top!! Matt likes to add corn to the casserole too!!
I hope your summer goes wonderfully!! Keep in touch and let me know how you like this recipe! We LOVE IT!!!! ......... And its so easy! Who doesn't like easy? If you have any other EASY recipes that you would like to share let me know!! Im always looking for yummy recipes to feed my hungry husband!!!

2 comments:

shandi said...

Hey! you're on top of things.. I haven't even posted anything :) I'm so glad that you guys were able to be a part of every aspect of my wedding. It was so great to have you guys there! We really should get together soon. My house is slowly starting to get put together- it does have a long way to go though! When we're all put together we'll have to have you guys over. I'm hoping it's soon, we're getting tired of the clutter and we miss you!

The Wintertons said...

haha that's like one of my husband's favorite recipes too but I think ours might be a little different. Anyway-glad you found that recipe too! :)