Sunday, April 19, 2009

American Idol



Matt and I have been pretty avid fans of American Idol this season. We watch it every Tuesday and Wednesday night after we get home from school and work! This season I really love Allison! I like her because she has a completely different style and she is AMAZING for only being 16 years old. We think Adam will go pretty far though, if not all the way, because he is just a few steps above the rest. He has a crazy voice!!!
We also try to watch the office every Thursday nights after we get home from school and work, sometimes we have to watch it on the internet later that night because we miss it, but we are a big fan of that also! FOr those of you who watch it.... ha, why is Michael trying to start his own paper company??? That is good entertainment!
Just an update on our house hunting, we have looked at SO MANY houses it seems like! We have an offer on an adorable townhouse in Spanish Fork. We have prayed about it and feel good about it. We will just wait to see if the Bank likes our offer! I know the Lords hand is helping us find a place we are supposed to be. I see him preparing us everyday for more responsibility in our lives. I am just excited to see what is next!!!
Matt also got promoted at his job this last week. He will now take on the roll of Assistant Manager! I'm so proud of his hard work! We are excited for school to come to an end for the summer! Hopefully our life will slow down for a few months so we can have some more time to be around each other!

6 comments:

Kiana Don said...

I LOVE ALISON TOO!!!!!! And I do love Matt...I'm so torn. And Danny. But I do love Idol and I do love you! I hope to see you soon! Thanks so much for your friendship and kind words whenever I need to hear them! Love ya long time!

Keith and Stacy said...

So I don't even know if you remember me. Lol. I was in Matt's grade, and was friends with Devin. Anyway, I was just reading your blog and wanted to add that me and my hubby are too obsessed with The Office >.< Lol. Tell Matt "Stacy Wick" said "hi" :)

shandi said...

crysany! i miss you! i love bean updates!
-shandi :)

Jacqueline Sherbak said...

Hi you two newlywed lovebirds! You both look great and seem to be having a great time together. I love that you get away to play or relax at home often. I'm a first time Idol fan this season. Adam hooked me with his incredible voice. Win or lose the guy definitely has as career in music. Also loved Alison and was shocked to see her go. She reminds me of a young Linda Rondstadt, if you know what a huge 70's rock star she was. I'm also hooked this season on DWTStars! My oldest grandaughter loves it so she got me started. Hope we can make it to some family get together soon. Haven't been able to shake winter off yet. We love you guys! Aunt Jacque & Uncle Ron

Val Murphy said...

I liked allison too. I'm sad she got kicked off. It was good to see you guys on Sunday :) Are you watching the office finale tonight?!?

Val Murphy said...

I didn't know you guys liked biggest loser, you'll have to come watch it here sometime next season! I was thinking it might be fun to go to the temple with you guys and maybe britt and eli sometime this summer...we'll have to figure it out :) and find some babysitters of course~!