We also found out that our offer on the house was declined, but we see it as a big blessing! It will give us a little more time to save more money and we are going to wait for the house to foreclose and hopefully offer lower! We have also been looking around at other houses and have been learning a lot about all there is to know when looking to make a big purchase such as this.
Valentines Day was so much fun!! I had to work that day, but after I got off work Matt and I were able to go out to eat and spend the rest of the night together! Matt, being the romantic that he is, took me to the Golden Coral for dinner! I was so excited!! You get unlimited Steak and everything else for cheap!!! It was so good and then we came home and watched Enchanted. That was the movie Matt got for me! Ha ha!! I got him the History of the Church books!! I am excited to start reading them with him!! They look like they are really good books!!

And our latest and greatest new is….. WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!! Yes, we used KSL to find it and also used KSL to sell my car!! It is a 2006 Pontiac Vibe. It is kind of a smaller SUV type car. The gas mileage is great on it too!!! We are so excited about it and deciding to buy a new happened so fast! We were able to sell my semi-new car, my Saturn, the night before we went and pick up this new car! And we got the car at the same dealership that we purchased Matt’s car last April so they gave us a great deal on it!! We can’t wait to be able to take a road trip in it!
We have also been toying with the idea of going on a cruise for our anniversary, but we really know nothing about which cruise lines are the best or the cheapest or anything like that! I would love to hear from any of you who have had experience with a cruise to know which ones you have been most satisfied with!
We can not wait for it to start getting warm again and for the summer!! We hope all of you are doing well and hope to hear from you all soon!

7 comments:
Oooohhhh...I like the new car. So much fun! How is the house hunting?
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was so much fun! Royal Caribbean is the best we think. I highly reccommend it! Any other questions, just let us know!!!
Oh my goodness! a new car! that was fast. it looks really cute. how's your week going so far? I sorta got a hold of jessica yesterday. I told her she was in trouble and all she responded back was "why?" that's all i'm getting from her i guess for now.. silly silly jessica
Hey!!
Ur guys new car is really nice thats awesome!!:) That is sooo cool u guys are plannin on a cruise they are really fun I have been on two cruises and they were both really fun!!:) The cruise lines were both the Carnival Fun Ships and they were both cheap but it was still fun!!:) I really also recommend them too!!:)
:)
em:)
You should definitely go on a cruise! We went on one for our honeymoon and LOVED it! Seriously we did not want to leave.. It was great, everything is included which is wonderful in my opinion! But we went on Royal Caribbean and it was great! I also went on one with my family on Carnival. The food was better on RC but the entertainment and ports were better on Carnival.. Either one I think you will have a blast! ha sorry this is long but I REALLY love cruises! ;)
Crysany. Miles away you can still make me laugh out loud as if you were standing right next to me! It was great to see you this weekend and hopefully I will get to see you more before I become a southern utah girl again...weird! Love ya long time!
CONGRATS! That is a cute car, I like it! It was so good to see you guys at GMA's. I wish we could have come to the little party this week. Tell Matt hi!
Post a Comment