I am grateful for this time of year where I can really focus on the things I am thankful for!
-- My amazing, smart, hardworking, patient HUSBAND!!
-- My amazing family; both my immediate family and my inlaws!!
-- My job, working car, and place to call home!!
-- My Heavenly Father and the Gospel!!
.... and so many more things! I am just so thankful to be where I am right now in my life! I have been so blessed!! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for placing me in the family he has placed me in and given me a best friend I can be with the rest of eternity! Wow, I couldn't ask for anything more!

For Thanksgiving today we were able to be with family! We had the most relaxing day ever! We spent time with my dad, brother, sister and her husband! We went to GOLDEN CORAL and then came home and the boys watched football and Cara and I did a craft!! I LOVE being with family! It was so much fun to be able to just take it easy today and enjoy my family! We don't have much longer with my brother, so it was fun to spend the holiday with him! We are headed to Richfield this weekend for my brothers farewell! He is so great! :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! The boys watching football while the girls make a craft sounds like my family :) You guys are all so cute!
How fun! I love the cute peace craft you did! We should get together and do some crafting :)
Post a Comment