Thursday, October 13, 2011

Special!

Here is some of the latest from us!

We enjoyed a very special time with my family this past weekend. My brother went through the temple to prepare for his mission. It was the first time my siblings (minus the little one, of course) with our spouses and my dad were in the temple together. What an AMAZING feeling it was to experience this! It was beautiful! I am so proud of Jerry at how determined he is to go on his mission!



On a different note, a few months back we decided to buy a new car. Neither of us had ever owned a brand new car before, so we were scared. But, I am very happy to report that we ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! It is a 2012 Kia Sorento!




I also need to give a shout of to my amazing husband. I am just so proud of all of his accomplishments and grateful for all his hard work for us. We are definitely looking forward to the next few months! Missionaries, Birthdays, Holidays, etc!!

2 comments:

Kiana Don said...

Look at you moving up in the car world :) Remember that one year at Snow you went through like a million cars? haha! So good to see you so well! Miss and love you so much!

Stephen and Debbie said...

The House of the Lord is wonderful! I love the look of that temple but we have never been inside... just to the pageant. :)