We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary!! We went up to Park City and stayed at the Newpark Hotel in one of their suites and we LOVED it!! We had our own kitchen and hot tub on our balcony. We were able to make our own breakfast and take it easy. It was so nice and relaxing! We also went to the Olympic park and rode the alpine slide and zipline.

I can't believe how fast three years went by! I have THE BEST husband in the world!! I am excited to see what the future holds for us. I think back of all the things we have accomplished together and we have been so blessed! Thank you for standing by me, Matt! I love you SO MUCH!!
Jerry and Dave just SUBMITTED their MISSION PAPERS last week so we are all ANXIOUSLY waiting to get their calls sometime this week!!! We will update soon on where they will be spending their next two years!!!

1 comment:
I love that hotel!! One of my faves for sure!
Post a Comment