Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Summer is the BEST time of year! I am so glad it has finally started warming up and that I now have weekends off to be able to spend more time with Matt and family! We are really into playing tennis lately. It seems everytime we go, we get fried!! We love it though.
Since I last blogged, my little brother graduated High School. Can you believe it?? I can't believe how grown up he is. He is so responsible and mature! We traveled down to attend his graduation and send him off on the CHT (church history tour). He had a blast! He also found a job up here in Springville, so he will be living with us until he leaves on his mission! I really am so proud of him! He is such a good kid. He is so focused on what is important and can't wait to put his papers in, in just a few months.

Wedding plans are in full swing for Cara and Robbie!! They are getting married August 5th in the Manti Temple. I am SO EXCITED for them!! They got engagements this past weekend and they turned out GREAT!!


Life is kinda the same for us. We are planning to take a vacation around Labor Day! Not sure where to yet. I also can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July in Richfield!! There is nothing better that Richfield's 4th of July celebration. Happy 4th of July everyone!!

1 comment:

Shandi said...

How fun! I can't believe that Jerry graduated and that Kara is getting married! How exciting! I want to be planning a vacation :) We pretty much have been doing work and projects everyday to get finished moving in